From Bright Pattern Documentation
Salesforce.com (SFDC) integration provides the following functions for your contact center:
- Agent Desktop widget: The Bright Pattern Contact Center Agent Desktop embedded into or integrated with your SFDC application (Sales Cloud or Service Cloud)
- Single Sign-on: Simultaneous user logins to SFDC and Bright Pattern Contact Center applications
- SFDC Data: Use SFDC data to identify an agent best qualified to handle an incoming interaction using the information provided by the caller via interactive voice response (IVR) application. You can also update SFDC data via self-service IVR applications. Supported operations include searching for, updating, inserting, and deleting, SFDC records.
- Screen Pop: The display of relevant SFDC Objects (i.e., records synchronized with interaction delivery to the agent). Currently, SFDC Contact and Case records can be displayed in this manner.
- List Import/Export: Import calling lists from SFDC and export campaign results to SFDC
- SFDC Activity History: The availability of the following kinds of interaction-processing details in Activity History:
- Email Routing via the unified Agent Desktop
- Reports: The availability of interaction-processing details in SFDC Reports (refer to the example below)
- Click-to-Call: The capability to dial contact numbers directly from the SFDC application web pages, which are identified by the click-to-call icon
- Automatically Mute Recordings: This integration includes a muteRecordingUrls feature that automatically mutes call recordings and pauses agents' screen recordings when specific pages are visited. The muteRecordingUrls feature helps your contact center to be compliant when agents are receiving sensitive data (e.g., credit card numbers). muteRecordingUrls is enabled in your call center definition file.