- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration Guide Introduction
- Web API
- Configure Web API Access
- Add Integration Account in Bright PatternUsage in Scenarios
- Contact Identification and Screen Pop
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration Guide provides detailed instructions for setting up your Bright Pattern Contact Center solution to function in an integrated manner with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud customer relationship management (CRM) solution running on Microsoft Azure. Dynamics 365 uses a suite of business applications connected through a common Microsoft cloud platform to provide insights into a business’s customers, interactions, and operations.
Through integration, you can access and use Dynamics 365 data in your Bright Pattern Contact Center operations, providing comprehensive customer service to your existing contacts. Our integration enables you to embed Bright Pattern’s Agent Desktop widget into your Dynamics 365 environment to get full call and chat capability in your CRM operations. In addition, integration allows contact center users, such as supervisors, to use Dynamics 365 data in contact center operations via a separate, pop-out Agent Desktop.
Using Bright Pattern, you can engage with Dynamics 365 customers on their channel of choice, whether it’s voice, web chat, email, video, SMS, or social messaging, while gaining insights on customer behavior and tracking all interactions in context in activity history.
Integration configuration provides your contact center with single sign-on, Dynamics 365 data-driven interaction routing, screen-pop, activity history, and click-to-call functions.
Full list of features:
- Single sign-on with Microsoft Azure using SAML 2.0
- Screen pop data objects to agents
- Transfer screen with transfer
- Switch screen contents when switching between conversations
- Click-to-dial functionality
- Ability to associate objects with the conversation
- Activity history
- Play recordings from within activity history
- Direct access to Dynamics 365 data via Microsoft Web API
- Automatic contact identification and contact creation via Dynamics 365 data
- Dynamics 365 records management via scenarios
- Create new objects
- Update objects
- Delete objects
- Search objects
- Screen-pop objects
- Embedded Agent Desktop widget in Dynamics 365 environment
What Is Included in This Guide
This guide provides everything you need to configure integration: