Installing a Managed Package in Salesforce Classic
To get started on configuring Salesforce integration, you must install a managed package. Installation can be performed by developers in a production environment with proper permissions.
Before you begin installing anything, make sure you have registered and created a Salesforce developer account.
How to Install the Managed App
- Go to the Salesforce AppExchange and download the BrightPattern Contact Center Integration app. Please follow the instructions given in section Install a Managed Package in Salesforce Lightning.
- When prompted, log in with either your AppExchange account or your Salesforce credentials for your developer account. (If you do not already have a developer account, now is the time to create and register one.)
- Choose where you will install the managed app (i.e., in your organization or sandbox).
- Agree to the terms, confirm, and install.
- You should receive an email from Salesforce Support confirming successful installation.
- When you are done, switch back to Classic view.