From Bright Pattern Documentation
• 5.3 • 5.8
Install a Managed Package in Salesforce Lightning
To get started on configuring Salesforce integration, you must install a managed package. Installation can be performed by developers in a production environment with proper permissions.
How to Install the Managed App
- Click the following link to access the Service Pattern Integration package:
- When prompted, log in with either your AppExchange account or your Salesforce credentials for your developer account. (If you do not already have a developer account, now is the time to create and register one.)
- Choose where you will install the managed app (i.e., in your organization or sandbox).
- Agree to the terms, confirm, and install.
- You should receive an email from Salesforce Support confirming successful installation.