|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 18:02, 19 June 2019
The API supports the following functions:
- Making calls
- Getting notifications about initiated calls
- Getting notifications about incoming calls
- Getting notifications when both outgoing and incoming calls are released
- Pausing and resuming voice and screen recordings
- Getting notifications when recording is stopped and started
The API itself does not replace the softphone functionality; the Bright Pattern Contact Center Agent Desktop application with a softphone (or hardphone) must be running on the user’s computer in order for the API to function.
The API communicates with Agent Desktop locally, and therefore, an Agent Desktop session must be started and the softphone plugin (Agent Desktop Helper Application) must be active.
The API uses the identity of the user logged into the Agent Desktop application in the current Windows session.