- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- AudienceGeneral Information
- Login Procedure
- User Interface Overview
- Application SettingsContact Center Configuration Process
- Initial General Configuration
- Inbound Voice Service Configuration
- Outbound Campaign Configuration
- Email Service Configuration
- Chat Service Configuration
- Web Chat ConfigurationUsers and Teams
- Forwarding and Voicemail Operation
- Agent Dashboard Metrics
- Skill Levels
- Help ScreensDirectory
- Access Numbers
- Dial-out Entries
- Static Entries
- Special NumbersScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries Overview
- Web Callback
- Scenarios Overview
- Chat Workflows
- Workflow Entries
- VariablesServices and Campaigns
- Services and Campaigns Overview
- Properties Tab
- Assignments Tab
- Lists Tab
- Dispositions Tab
- Activity Tab
- Numbers Tab
- Service Level Tab
- Outbound Tab
- Results Tab
- Archive Tab
- Canned Tab
- Email Tab
- Pre-defined Dispositions
- Outbound - General
- Outbound - Calling Hours
- Outbound - Dial Rules
- Outbound - DNC
- Outbound - DiagnosticsLists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Scheduled and In-Progress Tasks
- Task LogCase & Contact Management
- General Settings
- Client Partitions
- Case Categories
- Custom Fields
- Import & ExportForms
- AugmentationCall Center Configuration
- General Settings
- Integration Accounts
- Knowledge Base
- Hours of Operation
- State Calling Hours
- Auxiliary Skills
- Language Skills
- Audio Treatments
- Shared Voice Segments
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Chat Settings
- Email SettingsQuality Management
- Grading Categories
- Call Recording and Monitoring
- Screen Recording
- Encryption SettingsReporting
- Report Templates
- Reporting Settings
- WFM ReportsCustom
- Custom Reporting Fields
- Custom Survey FieldsSecurity
- Security Policy
- System Access Restrictions
- Text Masking
- Encryption Key Management
- Audit Log
- 1.1 Filters
- 1.2 Audit Log Data Fields
- Agent Desktop Helper Application
- System Requirements
- Countries, Calling Codes, and Time Zones
- Setting Up Private S3 Storage
Bright Pattern Contact Center keeps track of all changes applied to the contact center configuration by all users. You can view information about these changes using the audit log function. The audit log also includes information about every attempt to log into the Contact Center Administrator application as well as every instance of access to voice and screen recordings.
Note, that in order to view the audit log, you must be assigned a role that has the View Audit Log privilege. By default, only the Service Administrator and System Administrator roles have this privilege.
To view the log, select Audit Log option from the Security menu. The upper area of the application pane will display various filter options that you can use to define your search criteria.
The Audit Log filters are described as follows.
The From/To filter returns records about the operations that happened within the specified time interval. Leave the To field blank if you want to get all records up until the present moment.
The Who filter returns records about the operations performed by the specified user.
The Item filter returns records about the operations applied to the resource with the specified name. This filter should normally be used in combination with filter Type.
The Operation filter returns records about the operations of a particular type (i.e., add, delete, update, etc.).
The Type filter returns records about the operations with the resources of a particular type (i.e., service, user, etc.)
The Screen filter returns records about the operations with resource properties that are defined in a particular screen. When you select the resource type using filter Type above, this option will display only the screens that are used to edit properties of the resources of the selected type.
Note the following:
- Clicking Reset will set all the filter options to their default values. The default search returns log records about all operations applied to your contact center configuration in the last seven days.
- Once the filter options are specified, click the Filter button to obtain the log records that meet your search criteria. The log records will be listed in the reverse chronological order. You can collapse the filter options temporarily to provide more room for viewing the results of the search.
Audit Log Data Fields
The Audit Log data fields give more details for each record, and they are described as follows.
When gives the time stamp of the corresponding operation.
Who specifies the username of the person who performed the operation.
The Screen is particular screen of the Contact Center Administrator application where the operation (i.e., action) was applied to a specific resource property.
This is the Type of resource to which the operation was applied.
Summary provides details of the operation, such as the specific properties that were affected and, where applicable, the new values that were applied. If all summary information does not fit in the visible area of the table cell, you can mouse-over or click on that cell and view the entire Summary content in a pop-up window.
Note: You can change the order in which log records are sorted using the drop-down menu that appears when you mouse-over the corresponding column header. The same menu also allows you to disable display of any column if you need to make more room to view content of other columns.