- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- AudienceGeneral Information
- Login Procedure
- User Interface Overview
- Application SettingsContact Center Configuration Process
- Initial General Configuration
- Inbound Voice Service Configuration
- Outbound Campaign Configuration
- Email Service Configuration
- Chat Service Configuration
- Web Chat ConfigurationUsers and Teams
- Forwarding and Voicemail Operation
- Agent Dashboard Metrics
- Skill Levels
- Help ScreensDirectory
- Access Numbers
- Dial-out Entries
- Static Entries
- Special NumbersScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries Overview
- Web Callback
- Scenarios Overview
- Chat Workflows
- Workflow Entries
- VariablesServices and Campaigns
- Services and Campaigns Overview
- Properties Tab
- Assignments Tab
- Lists Tab
- Dispositions Tab
- Activity Tab
- Numbers Tab
- Service Level Tab
- Outbound Tab
- Results Tab
- Archive Tab
- Canned Tab
- Email Tab
- Pre-defined Dispositions
- Outbound - General
- Outbound - Calling Hours
- Outbound - Dial Rules
- Outbound - DNC
- Outbound - DiagnosticsLists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Scheduled and In-Progress Tasks
- Task LogCase & Contact Management
- General Settings
- Client Partitions
- Case Categories
- Custom Fields
- Import & ExportForms
- AugmentationCall Center Configuration
- General Settings
- Integration Accounts
- Knowledge Base
- Hours of Operation
- State Calling Hours
- Auxiliary Skills
- Language Skills
- Audio Treatments
- Shared Voice Segments
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Chat Settings
- Email SettingsQuality Management
- Grading Categories
- Call Recording and Monitoring
- Screen Recording
- Encryption SettingsReporting
- Report Templates
- Reporting Settings
- WFM ReportsCustom
- Custom Reporting Fields
- Custom Survey FieldsSecurity
- Security Policy
- System Access Restrictions
- Text Masking
- Encryption Key Management
- Audit LogAppendices
- Agent Desktop Helper Application
- System Requirements
- Countries, Calling Codes, and Time Zones
- Setting Up Private S3 Storage
Scheduled and In-Progress Tasks
The Tasks view provides a convenient way to see all automated contact center tasks that may have been scheduled for periodic execution, such as periodic report generation or automatic start and stop of outbound campaigns. The tasks whose execution has ended appear in the task log.
To view the tasks that have been scheduled for execution and the ones that are currently being executed, select the Scheduled and In-progress Tasks option from the Tasks menu. The scheduled and progress tasks will appear in the list view in the upper portion of the screen. Depending on the type of the selected task, you may be able to see and edit task information and request an immediate execution of this task.
Scheduled and In Progress Tasks List View Fields
The fields for the Scheduled and In Progress Tasks list view have the following meanings.
Start time is the date and time when the next execution of the given task is scheduled to take place.
Object Name is the name of the object for which this task is executed. For example, for a task of the Campaign trigger type, this field shows the name of the campaign.
Task Name is the name of the task being executed.
Number of Attempts
This value is the number of execution attempts.
State is the current state of this task, scheduled or in progress.
For the tasks that are in progress, Progress displays the overall progress of the task execution.
This is the type of task, which can be one of the following:
- Report execution: Periodic report generation and distribution. For more information, see section Scheduled Reports.
- Campaign trigger: Automatic start and stop of an outbound campaign. For more information, see section Outbound - General.
- Campaign results export: Periodic export of results of an outbound campaign. For more information, see section Services and Campaigns - Results Tab.
- Calling list import: Periodic import of a calling list. For more information, see section Lists.
- Import exclusions by account: Periodic import of a Do Not Call list of the Record Exclusion type. For more information, see section Do Not Call Lists.
Step refers to the task step that will be executed at the time specified in Start Time. This parameter may be helpful, for example, for the tasks of the Campaign trigger type, since it shows whether the campaign will be started or stopped at the specified time.