- Facebook Messenger Integration Guide Introduction
- Integration ConfigurationScenarios
- Customizing Interactions Using Scenarios
- Scenario Configuration
- Scenario BlocksFeatures and Usage
- Using Messenger on Agent Desktop
- Customer View
The Bright Pattern Contact Center Facebook Messenger Integration Guide provides instructions for setting up your Bright Pattern Contact Center to function in an integrated manner with your organization’s Facebook page.
The Faster Way to Connect to Customers
When integrated with the Facebook Messenger mobile messenger application, Bright Pattern Contact Center omnichannel cloud call center software enables agents of your contact center to connect with customers via interactive SMS-style text messages, photos, videos, audio files, links, location sharing, and more.
Bright Pattern’s omnichannel system routes Facebook Messenger chat interactions to agents who are logged in to the Agent Desktop application. Agents can respond in context to any customer inquiry, recognize customers, record and distribute the interactions to supervisors, capture customer satisfaction with post-transactional surveys, and assess performance through an extensive set of reports.
Reduce Agent Load with Automation
System administrators can tailor their Facebook Messenger experience and automate aspects of their organization’s business processes. Such customization is achieved using Bright Pattern’s omnichannel Scenario Builder application.
Scenario Builder automates frequent requests into self-service using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology. With chat scenarios, customers are prompted to provide information such as name, email, and their question, and their information is directed to the appropriate agent or service queue. Administrators can use call scenarios to design custom forms, auto-generated messages, and surveys for any service.
Scenarios and IVR technology provide the following features:
- The capability to work with multiple Facebook Pages
- Skills-based omnichannel routing of chat with priority and media precedence; multiple interactions per agent; priority overrides
- Web application “screen pop” functionality on the agent side, driven by URL query string parameters
- Chatbot API and bot integrations
- Quality management tools
- Accurate tracking of metrics related to agent performance, interaction details, and so forth
- Chat transcripts
- The ability to save interaction records
- Agent performance reports
Agent Desktop Integration
Seamless integration with Facebook Messenger provides constant contact with customers using their app of choice. Agents at your contact center work within Bright Pattern's efficient, integrated Agent Desktop user interface, utilizing the same contacts and tools with which they are familiar.
Agent Desktop integration offers the following features:
- Dynamic user interface
- Built-in softphone
- Numerous ways to take phone calls using external devices
- Click-to-dial functionality
- Chat/SMS text
- Social messengers
- Built-in Knowledge Base
- Email case management
- Multi-session chat on analyst
- Canned responses
- Directory access
- Call control (hold, transfer, conference)
- Multiple calls to analyst
- Send screen on transfer
- Disposition and notes
- Supervisor UI with real-time dashboards, multichannel monitoring, and grading
Improve Customer Experience
Facebook Messenger customer data is pushed to the integrated Agent Desktop, enabling customers to be identified automatically according to their Facebook profile. Moreover, customers keep their place in queue, ensuring that priority customers are identified as such and are served faster.
Built-in screen recording, monitoring, and grading quality management tools ensure maximum service quality. For example, a customer does not have to repeat information on transfer because the information follows the interaction through transfers and is saved to the activity history. To ensure the best service quality possible, agents and supervisors can routinely assess customer satisfaction by using built-in post-transactional surveys attached to both service and agent performance reports.