- Frequently Asked Questions Introduction
- About FAQAgent Desktop
- After Call Work
- Agent Desktop Helper Application
- Not Ready
- Outbound Calls
- Rejecting Calls
- Selecting Services
- VoicemailContact Center Administrator
- Blended Voice
- Caller ID
- Email SMTP Settings
- Exporting Recordings
- Help Screens
- Hold Music
- Outbound Campaigns
- Recovering Past Recordings
- Virtual Queue ConfigurationReporting
- Aux Codes
- Customizing Reports
- Interaction Records
- Interpreting Reports
- Removing Users from Reports
- Report Access
- Report Execution Error
- Reporting Database
- Reviewing Scenario Steps
- Scheduled Reports
- Which Report to UseScenario Builder
- Request Skill Block
- Scenario Blocks
- VariablesVideo Tutorials
- Agent Desktop Voicemail Configuration
How do I delete unused scenarios?
For more information, see the Contact Center Administrator Guide, section Scenarios Overview.
How can I edit the text that chat bubble that appears on our webpage?
- Log in as Admin to the Contact Center Administrator application.
- Navigate to Configuration > Scenarios > Chat.
- In the Scenario Entries tab, click the HTML Snippet button to copy the code to embed on your webpage.
- Edit the code as desired and paste into the Edit HTML portion of your webpage.
For more information, see the Contact Center Administrator Guide, section Messaging/Chat.