- Frequently Asked Questions Introduction
- About FAQAgent Desktop
- After Call Work
- Agent Desktop Helper Application
- Not Ready
- Outbound Calls
- Rejecting Calls
- Selecting Services
- VoicemailContact Center Administrator
- Blended Voice
- Caller ID
- Email SMTP Settings
- Exporting Recordings
- Help Screens
- Hold Music
- Outbound Campaigns
- Recovering Past Recordings
- Virtual Queue ConfigurationReporting
- Aux Codes
- Customizing Reports
- Interaction Records
- Interpreting Reports
- Removing Users from Reports
- Report Access
- Report Execution Error
- Reporting Database
- Reviewing Scenario Steps
- Scheduled Reports
- Which Report to UseScenario Builder
- Request Skill Block
- Scenario Blocks
- VariablesVideo Tutorials
- Agent Desktop Voicemail Configuration
How do I prioritize undialed records in my list?
Prioritizing undialed records may be accomplished by utilizing the Priority field type when creating a list. Note that your list format may not be changed after creation (i.e., it would require you to create a new list).
To utilize this field, do the following:
- When creating a list, modify the list format to include a field type of Priority.
- Decide on First In/First Out or Last In/First Out
- Set an expiration time for Priority
From here, Prioritized records will take precedence over everything else; note that Priority applies to first dial only.
For more information on list creation, see the Contact Center Administrator Guide, section Lists.