From Bright Pattern Documentation
ADFS Console Setup
After you have created a test ADFS instance and saved your certificate, you are ready to set up the ADFS Console.
- Go to the ADFS Console.
- Right-click on Relying Party Trusts and select Add Relying Party Trust.
- Select option Enter data about the relying party manually and click Next.
- Enter the name for this relying party (e.g., “BPSPTest”).
- Select ADFS 2.0 and click Next. Skip the next windows by clicking Next.
- Enter the Relying Party URL: https://<bpsp_hostname>/agentdesktop/sso/redirect
- On the next screen, select option Permit all users.
- Click Next to launch the Claims rules.
- In the Claims rules screen, click Add Rule.
- Select Send LDAP Attributes as Claims because Agent Desktop will be used as the Claims supplier.
- For ClaimRule Name, give a name and enter the Attribute Store.
- For mapping, use “UPN” as the NameID.
- Add a new mapping: "UPN = CSIMLoginID"