From Bright Pattern Documentation
• 5.3 • 5.8
G Suite SSO Configuration
There are only two main parts to setting up SSO for G Suite:
- Configure SSO for G Suite
- Add SSO integration to Bright Pattern
The following steps will guide you through the first part.
Step 1: Generate a G Suite account certificate
- If you haven't already, create a G Suite account.
- Go to the Security section of the Google Admin portal.
- In the Set up Single sign-on (SSO) section, download the certificate that was already generated, or generate and download a new one.
Step 2: Set up custom app
- Go to the Apps > SAML Apps option in Google Admin.
- Press the + button, and then click on Setup my own custom app.
- After the 'Idp information appears, press the Next button.
Step 3: Set application name and description
- Set ACS Url to https://<bp hostname>/agentdesktop/sso/redirect, replacing <bp hostname> with your Bright Pattern tenant name.
- Set Entity ID (e.g., "bp_test").
- Set start url to https://<bp hostname>/agentdesktop/, replacing <bp hostname> with your Bright Pattern tenant name.
- Check the Signed response checkbox.
- Click next several times without editing anything until the finish button appears.
Step 4: Edit service
- Click on edit service.
- Select the ON for everyone radio button.
- Save changes.
- Go to the app grid (located near the user icon of your Google account).
- Right-click on the newly created app and copy link.