From Bright Pattern Documentation
Integrated Agent Desktop
The integrated Agent Desktop user interface is the same as the Bright Pattern Contact Center Agent Desktop application, but with the look and feel of the Oracle Service Cloud environment. Designed to increase agent productivity, the integrated Agent Desktop displays only the controls and information needed at each point of work.
Agents and supervisors can work more efficiently using the following features:
- Built-in software telephone for inbound/outbound calls, voicemail, and so forth
- Click-to-Call functionality for dialing customers’ phones with a single click
- Oracle Service Cloud data records for setting up campaigns, caller lists, screen-pop, and more
- Screen-Pop functionality for viewing relevant Oracle Service Cloud data during an interaction
- Activity History for real-time operations displays, information about conversations, saved ticket logs, call recordings, and voicemails
Refer to the Bright Pattern Contact Center Agent Guide to learn more about the Agent Desktop user interface and its applications.