- Chat Widget Configuration Guide Introduction
- AudienceGeneral Information
- How to Access the Chat Widget Configuration Application
- User Interface Overview
- Working with Form FieldsChat Widget Configuration Application
- Chat Widget Styling
- Chat Initiation via Contact Tabs
- Proactive Offer
- On-page Initiation Form
- In-Scenario and Manually-Sent FormsAdvanced Configuration
- EventsApplication Notes
- How to Use Amazon CloudFront to Speed up Chat Widget Loading
The Bright Pattern Contact Center chat widget is used on mobile and desktop websites to initiate and conduct conversations using various media (e.g., chat and voice).
The Chat Widget Configuration Guide explains how to configure and customize the widget’s properties, forms, and style.