- General Information
- Contact Center Configuration Process
- Initial General Configuration
- Inbound Voice Service Configuration
- 1 Outbound Campaign Configuration
- 1.1 Step 1: Import and configure calling lists
- 1.2 Step 2: Import and configure Do Not Call lists
- 1.3 Step 3: Review, and, if necessary, update state calling hours
- 1.4 Step 4: Create an outbound or blended service (campaign) and configure its general settings
- 1.5 Step 5: Assign agent teams to the campaign
- 1.6 Step 6: Create additional skills required for the campaign
- 1.7 Step 7: Assign the auxiliary skills to agents of the assigned teams
- 1.8 Step 8: Assign campaign operators to this campaign
- 1.9 Step 9: Review and edit dispositions
- 1.10 Step 10: Associate the calling lists with the campaign
- 1.11 Step 11: Define scenarios
- 1.12 Step 12: Create activity forms
- 1.13 Step 13: Add access numbers
- 1.14 Step 14: Configure campaign caller IDs
- 1.15 Step 15: Configure campaign settings
- 1.16 Step 16: Verify the completeness of campaign configuration
- 1.17 Step 17: Set up periodic export of campaign results and recordings
- 1.18 Step 18: Enable the campaign
- Email Service Configuration
- Chat Service Configuration
- Web Chat Configuration
- Users and Teams
- Forwarding and Voicemail Operation
- Agent Dashboard Metrics
- Skill Levels
- Help Screens
- Scenario Entries
- Services and Campaigns
- Services and Campaigns Overview
- Properties Tab
- Assignments Tab
- Lists Tab
- Dispositions Tab
- Activity Tab
- Numbers Tab
- Service Level Tab
- Outbound Tab
- Results Tab
- Archive Tab
- Canned Tab
- Email Tab
- Pre-defined Dispositions
- Outbound - General
- Outbound - Calling Hours
- Outbound - Dial Rules
- Outbound - DNC
- Outbound - Diagnostics
- Case & Contact Management
- Call Center Configuration
- General Settings
- Integration Accounts
- Knowledge Base
- Hours of Operation
- State Calling Hours
- Auxiliary Skills
- Language Skills
- Audio Treatments
- Shared Voice Segments
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Chat Settings
- Email Settings
- Quality Management
- Agent Desktop Helper Application
- System Requirements
- Countries, Calling Codes, and Time Zones
- Setting Up Private S3 Storage
Outbound Campaign Configuration
This section outlines the recommended general order of configuring an outbound campaign. Note that for campaign configuration, the Contact Center Administrator application provides a diagnostics page that you can use to verify the correctness and completeness of your campaign configuration. For more information, see section Outbound - Diagnostics.
For quota-based campaigns, refer to the Bright Pattern Contact Center Outbound Quota Tutorial.
The following steps suggest the order of actions that you should take when configuring outbound campaigns for your contact center.
Step 1: Import and configure calling lists
Import the calling lists for your contact center's outbound campaigns. Lists contain the contact data (i.e., name, phone number, etc.) that is needed to dial contacts in your campaign.
Step 2: Import and configure Do Not Call lists
Do Not Call Lists are separate lists of contacts that should never be called.
Step 3: Review, and, if necessary, update state calling hours
Refer to section State Calling Hours.
Step 4: Create an outbound or blended service (campaign) and configure its general settings
Create and configure the general settings for outbound services or campaigns. See section Services and Campaigns - Properties Tab.
Step 5: Assign agent teams to the campaign
Refer to section Services and Campaigns - Assignments Tab to assign teams to the campaign. Note that the campaign will be created with a default skill that can be assigned automatically to all members of the associated agent team(s).
Step 6: Create additional skills required for the campaign
Additional skills are called auxiliary skills. Add any other required agent skills for this campaign.
Step 7: Assign the auxiliary skills to agents of the assigned teams
Assign auxiliary skills to agents as required skill levels.
Step 8: Assign campaign operators to this campaign
Assign campaign operators. See section Services and Campaigns - Assignments Tab.
Step 9: Review and edit dispositions
Review and edit the default dispositions (i.e., pre-defined dispositions) and define additional dispositions as may be necessary to analyze the results of your campaign. See section Services and Campaigns - Dispositions Tab.
Step 10: Associate the calling lists with the campaign
The callings lists that you imported or added in Step 1 of this procedure need to be associated with the campaign. Then, configure the lists for use within the campaign, and enable them when they are configured. See section Services and Campaigns - Lists Tab
Step 11: Define scenarios
Define the interaction processing scenarios that may be needed for automatic processing of answered campaign calls and possible callbacks within this campaign. See section Voice Scenarios.
Note that scenario templates are available for some typical outbound processing automation tasks, such as right-party connect (RPC) and the opt-out option for calls unanswered within the compliance time.
Step 12: Create activity forms
Step 13: Add access numbers
Decide which access numbers will be used as caller IDs for this campaign, and, if necessary, associate these numbers with scenarios for possible callbacks.
Step 14: Configure campaign caller IDs
Set up the caller IDs to be used for the campaign. See section Services and Campaigns - Numbers Tab.
Step 15: Configure campaign settings
Configure all campaign-specific settings, including campaign type, general schedule, estimated success rate, calling hours, dial rules, and Do Not Call lists. See section Services and Campaigns - Outbound Tab.
Step 16: Verify the completeness of campaign configuration
Verify that campaign configuration is correct on the campaign’s Outbound - Diagnostics page.
Step 17: Set up periodic export of campaign results and recordings
If you want campaign results and recordings to be exported automatically at select times, enable periodic exports in the Services and Campaigns - Results Tab.
Step 18: Enable the campaign
Your outbound campaign is active when you enable it. See section Outbound - General.