- 1 Purpose
- Configuring Jaspersoft Studio
- Downloading Libraries and Localization Resources
- Importing Libraries
- Importing Localization Resources
- Customizing JRXML Report Templates
- Downloading Report Templates
- Importing and Modifying Report Templates
- Previewing and Saving Modified Report Templates
- Uploading Modified Report Templates
- Customizing BPXML Report Templates
The Bright Pattern Contact Center Custom Reporting Tutorial explains how you can create custom report templates for your Bright Pattern Contact Center solution.
The first two sections of this tutorial describe how to configure the TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio application to customize report templates. The last section describes an alternative way to export custom data sets from the Reporting Database in CSV format using BPXML templates.
The following resources are recommended as a starting point for learning the Jasper Reports syntax and the Jaspersoft Studio visual editor:
Note: Jaspersoft has two different tools for report development: iReport Designer and Jaspersoft Studio. Only Jaspersoft Studio is supported as the tool for the creation of custom report templates for your Bright Pattern Contact Center solution.