- Access to Reports and Records
- Interaction Records
- Quality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen Recordings
- Agent Timeline
- Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats Report
- Aggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- 1 Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) Report
- Carrier Usage
- Campaign Results
- Recordings Details
- Real-time Metrics
Requested Skills Report
This report shows demand for different skills defined in your contact center. The skills are arranged according to their groups, and the report shows requests for each individual skill and the totals for the group. Note that if a call requested several skills, it will be counted separately for each requested skill in all metrics of this report. Metrics in this report include campaign calls.
All metrics in this report are calculated for interactions of call and chat media types only.
Average Speed of Answer
Average Speed of Answer is the average time that answered calls requesting this skill spent waiting in the service queue and were ringing the desktop before being answered.
Number of Calls Received
Number of Calls Received is the total number of calls that requested this skill in the given reporting interval.
Number of Calls Queued
Number of Calls Queued is the number of calls requesting this skill that entered the queue.
Number of Calls Answered
Number of Calls Answered is the number of calls requesting this skill that were answered by agents.
Overflow Calls are the number of calls requesting this skill that were routed to overflow destinations.