- Access to Reports and Records
- Interaction Records
- Quality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen Recordings
- Agent Timeline
- Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats Report
- Aggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- 1 Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) Report
- Carrier Usage
- Campaign Results
- Recordings Details
- Real-time Metrics
Scenario Block Frequency Report
This report shows the frequency of execution of each block of a selected scenario relative to execution of other blocks of the same scenario. For each block, the distribution of execution results over possible exits is provided.
Block Type is the scenario block type.
Block Title is the scenario block title.
Exit is the scenario block exit taken. Note that the exit "exception" normally means the termination of an interaction from the customer side.
For the block, Visits are the number of times that the given block was executed.
For an exit, Visits are the number of times that the given exit of the block was taken.
For the block, this is the percentage of times that the given block was executed relative to number of times all blocks of the given scenario were executed.
For an exit, this is the percentage of times that the given exit was taken relative to the number of times the block was executed.