- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
- Real-Time Metrics by Category
Scenario Block Frequency Report
This report shows the frequency of execution of each block of a selected scenario relative to execution of other blocks of the same scenario. For each block, the distribution of execution results over possible exits is provided.
Block Type is the scenario block type.
Block Title is the scenario block title.
Exit is the scenario block exit taken. Note that the exit "exception" normally means the termination of an interaction from the customer side.
For the block, Visits are the number of times that the given block was executed.
For an exit, Visits are the number of times that the given exit of the block was taken.
For the block, this is the percentage of times that the given block was executed relative to number of times all blocks of the given scenario were executed.
For an exit, this is the percentage of times that the given exit was taken relative to the number of times the block was executed.