- Wallboard Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWallboard Builder Application
- Wallboard Builder Overview
- View Mode
- Edit Mode
- Creating New Wallboards
- MetricsMultiple Wallboards
- Global Wallboards
- Rotating ScreensColors and Style
- Customizing Wallboard Styles
- Title and ControlsStandard Widgets
- About Standard Widgets
- Agent Grid
- Agent State Summary
- Service Grid
- Single Statistic
- ImageUser Widgets
- About User Widgets
- Break Time
- My Stats vs. My Team's
- AgendaCopy from Existing Widgets
- About Copy from Existing Widgets
Users may edit a wallboard’s layout when granted the privilege Customize Wallboards. Privileges are granted by system administrators of your contact center from the Configuration > Users & Teams > Roles > Properties section of the Contact Center Administrator application.
There are three privileges related to the wallboard application:
- Access Real-time Stats API - When enabled, this privilege allows users to view created wallboards. Also, this privilege allows the wallboard icon to appear on the Agent Desktop home screen.
- Customize Wallboards - This privilege allows users with access to wallboards to create and customize them.
- Push/Pull Global Wallboards - This privilege allows users with access to wallboards Push/Pull functionality.
If you are not sure if you have the appropriate wallboard privileges, contact your system administrator.