- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & CampaignsLists
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management Sections
- Case & Contact Management Overview
- General Settings
- Client Partitions
- Case Categories
- Case Pending Reasons
- Custom Fields
- Import & ExportCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration SectionsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
Case & Contact Management settings allow you to make system-wide changes to how cases and contacts are treated in Agent Desktop. Note that the settings shown here apply only to section Case & Contact Management, and they differ from the general settings shown in section Call Center Configuration.
Automatically pin the case for the creating user
Selecting this checkbox allows cases created from an active call or chat to be automatically pinned to the creating agent. Automatically pinning interactions helps agents to keep better track of work by preventing important chats and calls from getting lost.
Note: Some service configuration changes that affect agent behavior are not picked up dynamically by Agent Desktop. Thus, after making a change to this property, we recommend that all affected logged-in agents refresh their browser page.
Setting final disposition resolves case
If this checkbox is selected, setting the disposition on a case to any option in the Final category will resolve the case.
Resolved case becomes closed after
If a case has been dispositioned as resolved, the case will be automatically closed after a specified number of days; the default number of days is 14.
Display contacts and cases for default search results
If this checkbox is checked, when an agent uses the search bar in My Cases, the results display the first 200 cases/contacts, newest first (sorted by creation date/time in descending order). If it is unchecked, no search information is displayed; the agent will see "Enter search criteria" in the middle of the table, instead. The default setting is checked.