- Form Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- How to Launch Form Builder
- Form Builder OverviewDynamic Layout Editor
- Dynamic UI Overview
- Working with Controls
- Previewing and Saving Forms Static Layout Editor
- Static UI Overview
- Using Form Controls
- Saving FormsForm-Building Exercises
- How to Configure Activity Forms
- How to Configure Activity History Forms
- Customizing Activity History Forms to Show Notes
- How to Display Searchable Call List Columns in Activity FormsAll Form Controls
- Address1 Postal Addresses
- All Email Addresses
- All Phone Numbers
- All Postal Addresses
- Call Number
- Company Text
- Complete System
- Contact Source
- Date Time
- Disposition Button
- Disposition System
- Email Address
- Employees Text
- Fields Group
- First Text
- Goto Page
- Last Text
- Manual Augmentation System
- MediaPlayer URL
- Notes System
- Phone-home Multi phone
- Phone Number
- Picture Static
- Primarymail Multi email addresses
- Revenue Text
- Search Panel
- Segment Key Value List
- Summary Text
- Title Text
- US State
- Voice Signature
- Voice Signature System
Segment Key Value List
Segment Key Value List is a selector for choosing a priority level (i.e., gold, silver, or bronze) for a customer or contact. The component is outlined in red on the example form shown.
To add this component to your form, hold and drag the component from the component menu on the left, onto the blank form on the right.
This component's field properties are described as follows.
The Style property allows you to change the way that a control element appears on a form.
You can select a style from the following options:
- << None >>
You can also click add/edit to add another style or edit the selected style, choosing from different fonts, sizes, colors, and other style elements.
Clicking Save as allows you to name and save the style you just added/edited, and that style becomes available in the drop-down selector for the Style and Edit Style properties.
The Edit Style property allows you to select the style defined in the Style property. The style you select here is what is shown on the form.
The Name property allows you to change the name of the control as it appears on the Control Palette. For example, you can change the name "Segment Key Value List" to simply "Priority" or anything else.
The Form label is the text label for this control, and it is shown on the form itself. For example, specifying form label "Priority level" will display "Priority level" on the form beside the Segment Key Value List field.
For this control, the display type is automatically set to Key Value List. Note that there are many other display types from which to choose.
The data field is a variable that gets and fills in the contact's priority level on the form, if known. For this control, the Data field is automatically set to Contact.segment, but you can click the link to select a specific data field to map to this field instead.
Items are the choices listed in the Segment Key Value List selector. Click add/edit to add or change the items in the selector. For example, adding items Gold, Silver, and Bronze will cause them to be displayed as shown.
- Hidden - Select this option to hide the Segment field on the form. The label will be there, but the field to enter text will not.
- Editable - Select this option to allow the user to edit the field on the form.
- Required - Select this option to require the user to fill in the field on the form.
Hide if read-only and empty
Like the Hidden option, selecting the Hide if read-only and empty option will hide the field from view.
Initial value, static
The initial value helps people to know what to type in that field. It's default text that appears in the Revenue Text field on editable preview. For example, entering "priority" in this property will place "priority" into the form field.