- Supervisor Guide Introduction
- Supervisor TutorialsStarting Your Working Session
- Starting Agent Desktop
- User Interface Overview
- Working as an Agent
- Working as a Supervisor
- Home Page
- CasesAgent Management
- Changing Agent State
- About Chat Center
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring, Coaching, and Barge-In
- Continuous Agent Monitoring
- Grading Calls in Progress
- Agent Screen Monitoring
- Managing Calendar Events
- Quality ManagementCalendars
- Working With Agent CalendarsCampaign Operation
- General Information About Campaign Operation
- General Campaign Metrics View
- Individual Campaign Metrics View
- List of Campaign Metrics
- Quota Metrics View
- List of Quota Metrics
- Lists View
- List of List Metrics
- Campaign Teams ViewEmail Queue
- General Information About Email Queue ManagementReal-time Metrics
- General Information About Metric Viewing
- Understanding Real-Time Metrics
- Team Metrics View
- List of Team Metrics
- Service Metrics View
- Service Metric Descriptions
- Skill Metrics View
- List of Skill Metrics
- Agent Metrics View
- List of Agent Metrics
- Real-Time Metric Alerts
Quota Metrics View
If you are running a quota campaign, you can view real-time metrics specific to the configured quotas.
If quotas are configured for a campaign selected in the general campaign metrics view, the individual campaign view will have the clickable word Quota displayed next to the campaign name.
To open the quota metrics view:
Simply click the Quota link. (See the highlighted link in the image shown.)
The quota metrics view will provide a separate set of metrics for each quota group configured for this campaign. For detailed descriptions of these metrics, see section List of Quota Metrics.
The bottom row of the quota metrics view displays the cumulative values for all quota groups.
Unlike the other real-time metric views, the quota metrics view needs to be updated manually to get the current values of all metrics.
To update the view with current metric values:
Click the Refresh button.