- Tutorials for Supervisors Introduction
- AboutAgent Management
- How to Change an Agent's State
- How to Turn On/Off Supervision Modes
- How to Continuously Monitor Agents
- How to Grade Calls in Progress
- How to Monitor Agent ScreensReal-Time Metrics
- Customizing Metrics
- Customizing Real-Time Metric AlertsCampaigns
- How to Start and Stop Campaigns
- How to Enable and Disable Lists within a Campaign
- How to Add and Remove Campaign TeamsEmail Queue
- How to Manage Queues
- How to Review and Assign Email to AgentsCalendars
- How to View an Agent's Calendar
- How to Reassign an Event
- How to Reassign All of an Agent's Events to Another Agent
How to Continuously Monitor Agents
As a supervisor, you can continuously monitor calls of a selected member of your team. When you activate this function, monitoring of all subsequent calls made or received by this team member will start automatically.
To set continuous monitoring for a particular agent:
- Select the desired agent from the Agent Metrics View in the right pane of Agent Desktop. The Contact Info Panel will display the monitoring functions.
- Select the keep monitoring this agent checkbox.
Note that you can only continuously monitor one agent at a time. Thus, if you activate this function for another agent, monitoring of the originally selected agent will stop.
To stop monitoring the agent:
Simply deselect the checkbox.