- Tutorials for Supervisors Introduction
- AboutAgent Management
- How to Change an Agent's State
- How to Turn On/Off Supervision Modes
- How to Continuously Monitor Agents
- How to Grade Calls in Progress
- How to Monitor Agent ScreensReal-Time Metrics
- Customizing Metrics
- Customizing Real-Time Metric AlertsCampaigns
- How to Start and Stop Campaigns
- How to Enable and Disable Lists within a Campaign
- How to Add and Remove Campaign TeamsEmail Queue
- How to Manage Queues
- How to Review and Assign Email to AgentsCalendars
- How to View an Agent's Calendar
- How to Reassign an Event
- How to Reassign All of an Agent's Events to Another Agent
How to Enable and Disable Lists within a Campaign
By default, all lists associated with a campaign are considered disabled (i.e., they have to be activated within the given campaign before any records from those lists will be dialed).
The current statuses of lists are displayed in column Enabled of the general campaign metrics view. For a list selected in this view, the status is also indicated by the name of the toggle button below the metrics table. The button is named either Enable for an inactive list or Disable for an active list.
To enable an inactive list:
To disable an active list:
The system will stop making new call attempts for any records of this list immediately. All call attempts that may have been in progress will be finished normally.
Note that lists can also be enabled and disabled via the list-campaign association page of the Contact Center Administrator application.