- Tutorials for Supervisors Introduction
- AboutAgent Management
- How to Change an Agent's State
- How to Turn On/Off Supervision Modes
- How to Continuously Monitor Agents
- How to Grade Calls in Progress
- How to Monitor Agent ScreensReal-Time Metrics
- Customizing Metrics
- Customizing Real-Time Metric AlertsCampaigns
- How to Start and Stop Campaigns
- How to Enable and Disable Lists within a Campaign
- How to Add and Remove Campaign TeamsEmail Queue
- How to Manage Queues
- How to Review and Assign Email to AgentsCalendars
- How to View an Agent's Calendar
- How to Reassign an Event
- How to Reassign All of an Agent's Events to Another Agent
How to Grade Calls in Progress
You can grade various aspects of your agents’ performance while monitoring their calls. The assigned grades will be stored as part of the historical call detailed record and will be visible to other managers of your contact center with corresponding privileges.
To grade a call that you monitor:
- Click the Grade button next in the Contact Info Panel.
- Select grades for the desired categories.
- If necessary, type a free-form comments about the call in the Notes field.
- Click Ok.
Note: The call grading categories are customizable and may differ from the ones shown above. If in doubt about the purpose of a specific category, contact your administrator.