- Tutorials for Supervisors Introduction
- AboutAgent Management
- How to Change an Agent's State
- How to Turn On/Off Supervision Modes
- How to Continuously Monitor Agents
- How to Grade Calls in Progress
- How to Monitor Agent ScreensReal-Time Metrics
- Customizing Metrics
- Customizing Real-Time Metric AlertsCampaigns
- How to Start and Stop Campaigns
- How to Enable and Disable Lists within a Campaign
- How to Add and Remove Campaign TeamsEmail Queue
- How to Manage Queues
- How to Review and Assign Email to AgentsCalendars
- How to View an Agent's Calendar
- How to Reassign an Event
- How to Reassign All of an Agent's Events to Another Agent
How to Monitor Agent Screens
Depending on your system configuration, you may also be able to view screens of selected members of your team and monitor their desktop actions in real time. You can activate this function for a logged-on agent at any time even when the agent is not handling any interactions. Thus, this function can be complementary to the call monitoring, or it can be used on its own. The agents will not receive any indication that their screens are being monitored.
To begin screen monitoring:
- Select the desired agent from the Agent Metrics View in the right pane of Agent Desktop. The Contact Info Panel will display the monitoring functions.
- Click the See Screen button . A new window will open, showing you the desktop of the selected agent.
Note that you can only continuously monitor a screen of one agent at a time. Thus, if you activate this function for another agent, monitoring of the originally selected agent will stop.
To stop monitoring the agent’s screen:
Simply close the browser window.