From Bright Pattern Documentation
- Tutorials for Supervisors Introduction
- AboutAgent Management
- How to Change an Agent's State
- How to Turn On/Off Supervision Modes
- How to Continuously Monitor Agents
- How to Grade Calls in Progress
- How to Monitor Agent ScreensReal-Time Metrics
- Customizing Metrics
- Customizing Real-Time Metric AlertsCampaigns
- How to Start and Stop Campaigns
- How to Enable and Disable Lists within a Campaign
- How to Add and Remove Campaign TeamsEmail Queue
- How to Manage Queues
- How to Review and Assign Email to AgentsCalendars
- How to View an Agent's Calendar
- How to Reassign an Event
- How to Reassign All of an Agent's Events to Another Agent
How to Reassign All of an Agent’s Events to Another Agent
Sometimes it may be more convenient to reassign all of the agent’s events within a time range in a single step.
- Click the Reassign by range… button.
- A dialog window will appear showing the list of agents that this task can be assigned to and time range controls.
- Specify the desired time range by either typing in the date or clicking into the date field and selecting the date from the mini calendar.
- Select the desired agent and click Ok.