From Bright Pattern Documentation
- Tutorials for Supervisors Introduction
- AboutAgent Management
- How to Change an Agent's State
- How to Turn On/Off Supervision Modes
- How to Continuously Monitor Agents
- How to Grade Calls in Progress
- How to Monitor Agent ScreensReal-Time Metrics
- Customizing Metrics
- Customizing Real-Time Metric AlertsCampaigns
- How to Start and Stop Campaigns
- How to Enable and Disable Lists within a Campaign
- How to Add and Remove Campaign TeamsEmail Queue
- How to Manage Queues
- How to Review and Assign Email to AgentsCalendars
- How to View an Agent's Calendar
- How to Reassign an Event
- How to Reassign All of an Agent's Events to Another Agent
How to Reassign an Event
To reassign a single agent’s event to another agent, view the agent's calendar. See section How to View an Agent's Calendar.
- Select the event in the agent's calendar that you want to reassign. The event properties on the right will display the event information.
- Click the Assign… button. A dialog window will appear, showing the list of agents to which this task can be assigned. To find a specific agent quickly, you can start typing the agent's name in the Enter search term field and matching users will be listed in search results.
- Select the desired agent and click Ok.