- Viber Integration Guide Introduction
- Integration ConfigurationScenarios
- Customizing Interactions Using Scenarios
- Scenario Configuration
- Scenario BlocksFeatures and Usage
- Using Viber on Agent Desktop
- Customer View
The Bright Pattern Contact Center Viber Integration Guide provides instructions for setting up your Bright Pattern Contact Center to function in an integrated manner with your business’s Viber Public Account.
When integrated with the Viber mobile messenger app, Bright Pattern Contact Center omnichannel cloud call center software enables agents of your contact center to connect with customers via interactive chat conversations with SMS-style text messages, photos, location sharing, and more.
The Faster Way to Connect to Customers
Bright Pattern’s omnichannel system routes Viber messages to agents logged in to the Agent Desktop application. This application connects customers with agents who can assist with problem resolution and customer service inquiries.
Agents can respond in context to any customer inquiry, be it an unsolicited inquiry or a notification reply. Users of this application can recognize customers, record and distribute the interactions to supervisors, capture customer satisfaction with post-transactional surveys, and assess performance through an extensive set of reports.
System administrators can tailor their Viber experience to accommodate their organization’s business processes. Such customization is achieved using Bright Pattern’s omnichannel Scenario Builder application.
Reduce Agent Load with Automation
Integration with Bright Pattern provides access to Bright Pattern scenarios, which automate frequent requests into self-service using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology. With chat scenarios, customers are prompted to provide information such as name, email, and their question, and their information is directed to the appropriate agent or service queue. Administrators can use call scenarios to design custom forms, auto-generated messages, and surveys for any service.
Scenarios and IVR technology provide the following features:
- The capability to work with multiple Viber Public Accounts
- Skills-based omnichannel routing of chat with priority and media precedence; multiple interactions per agent; priority overrides
- Web application “screen pop” functionality on the agent side, driven by URL query string parameters
- Chatbot API and bot integrations
- Quality management tools
- Accurate tracking of metrics related to agent performance, interaction details, and so forth
- Chat transcripts
- The ability to save interaction records
- Agent performance reports
Agent Desktop Integration
Seamless integration with the Viber mobile application means that contact centers can stay connected to their customers using their app of choice. Agents at your contact center work within Bright Pattern's efficient, integrated Agent Desktop user interface, utilizing the same contacts and tools with which they are familiar.
Agent Desktop integration offers the following features:
- Dynamic user interface
- Built-in softphone
- Numerous ways to take phone calls using external devices
- Click-to-dial functionality
- Chat/SMS text
- Social messengers
- Built-in Knowledge Base
- Email case management
- Multi-session chat on analyst
- Canned responses
- Directory access
- Call control (hold, transfer, conference)
- Multiple calls to analyst
- Send screen on transfer
- Disposition and notes
- Supervisor UI with real-time dashboards, multichannel monitoring, and grading
Improve Customer Experience
Viber customer data is pushed to the integrated Agent Desktop, enabling customers to be identified automatically according to their Viber ID and the information they provided when initiating a conversation with your contact center. Moreover, customers keep their place in queue, ensuring that priority customers are identified as such and are served faster.
Built-in screen recording, monitoring, and grading quality management tools ensure maximum service quality. For example, a customer does not have to repeat information on transfer because the information follows the interaction through transfers and is saved to the activity history. To ensure the best service quality possible, agents and supervisors can routinely assess customer satisfaction by using built-in post-transactional surveys attached to both service and agent performance reports.