- Wallboard Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWallboard Builder Application
- Accessing Wallboards
- Wallboard Builder Overview
- View Mode
- Edit Mode
- Creating New Wallboards
- MetricsMultiple Wallboards
- Global Wallboards
- Rotating ScreensColors and Style
- Customizing Wallboard Styles
- Title and ControlsStandard Widgets
- About Standard Widgets
- Agent Grid
- Agent State Summary
- Service Grid
- Single Statistic
- ImageTime Series Widgets
- About Time Series Widgets
- Time Series WidgetsUser Widgets
- About User Widgets
- Break Time
- My Stats vs. My Team's
- AgendaCopy from Existing Widgets
- About Copy from Existing Widgets
The Agenda widget displays upcoming agenda items from an agent's Calendar. If there is no agenda, the widget display will be empty.
The widget shows a schedule for today based on the current time (all items currently in progress and scheduled later than the current time). Items in progress or items that are due in less than 10 minutes are shown with a red bar on the left side. Items that are due in less than two hours are shown with a brown bar on the left side. Other items are shown with a blue bar on the left side.
Users with the privilege Customize Wallboards may edit the control settings of wallboard widgets. Agenda settings are as follows.
The Agent setting allows you to select any member of your team(s) or Logged in User (i.e., yourself) for display; the default is Logged in User.