- Wallboard Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWallboard Builder Application
- Accessing Wallboards
- Wallboard Builder Overview
- View Mode
- Edit Mode
- Creating New Wallboards
- MetricsMultiple Wallboards
- Global Wallboards
- Rotating ScreensColors and Style
- Customizing Wallboard Styles
- Title and ControlsStandard Widgets
- About Standard Widgets
- Agent Grid
- Agent State Summary
- Service Grid
- Single Statistic
- ImageTime Series Widgets
- About Time Series Widgets
- Time Series WidgetsUser Widgets
- About User Widgets
- Break Time
- My Stats vs. My Team's
- AgendaCopy from Existing Widgets
- About Copy from Existing Widgets
The Bright Pattern Contact Center Wallboard Builder Reference Guide describes the elements of the Wallboard Builder application that are used for viewing and editing wallboards in the Agent Desktop application.
The Wallboard Builder application enables you to customize the look and display of your contact center’s wallboard. Cards and cells can be added, deleted, scaled, and expanded using mouseovers, click-and-drag, and drag-and-drop movements. In Agent Desktop, wallboards are shown in either Edit mode or Display mode. Users with the privilege Customize Wallboards may edit a wallboard’s layout.
Wallboard localization is supported in English, German, and Japanese.
For information about granting privileges for customizing, pushing, and pulling wallboards, refer to the Contact Center Administrator Guide.