- Wallboard Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWallboard Builder Application
- Accessing Wallboards
- Wallboard Builder Overview
- View Mode
- Edit Mode
- Creating New Wallboards
- MetricsMultiple Wallboards
- Global Wallboards
- Rotating ScreensColors and Style
- Customizing Wallboard Styles
- Title and ControlsStandard Widgets
- About Standard Widgets
- Agent Grid
- Agent State Summary
- Service Grid
- 1.1 Settings
- 1.2 Statistic
- 1.2.1 Agents busy with this service
- 1.2.2 Agents in ACW state
- 1.2.3 Average idle time of matching agents
- 1.2.4 Average preview time of matching agents
- 1.2.5 Average speed of answer/reply
- 1.2.6 Callbacks in queue now
- 1.2.7 Callbacks requested
- 1.2.8 Completed records in active lists
- 1.2.9 Completed records with personal agent assignments
- 1.2.10 Count of records in all active lists
- 1.2.11 Count of selected dispositions
- 1.2.12 Count of selected dispositions %
- 1.2.13 Custom Survey Metric 1
- 1.2.14 Custom Survey Metric 2
- 1.2.15 Customer Satisfaction
- 1.2.16 Estimated campaign duration
- 1.2.17 Estimated wait time
- 1.2.18 First Call Resolution
- 1.2.19 Inbound abandoned
- 1.2.20 Inbound abandoned %
- 1.2.21 Inbound abandoned in IVR
- 1.2.22 Inbound abandoned in queue
- 1.2.23 Inbound abandoned in queue %
- 1.2.24 Inbound abandoned while ringing
- 1.2.25 Inbound dropped by system in IVR
- 1.2.26 Inbound dropped by system in queue
- 1.2.27 Inbound dropped by system while ringing
- 1.2.28 Inbound duration average
- 1.2.29 Inbound duration total
- 1.2.30 Inbound emails carried over
- 1.2.31 Inbound emails carried over from previous day
- 1.2.32 Inbound emails dispositioned without reply
- 1.2.33 Inbound emails for existing queued cases
- 1.2.34 Inbound emails handled
- 1.2.35 Inbound emails in personal queues now
- 1.2.36 Inbound emails not accepted
- 1.2.37 Inbound emails replied
- 1.2.38 Inbound emails that created new cases
- 1.2.39 Inbound handled by agents
- 1.2.40 Inbound handled by agents %
- 1.2.41 Inbound handled by agents now
- 1.2.42 Inbound handled unique
- 1.2.43 Inbound in IVR now
- 1.2.44 Inbound in IVR, queue or on agents now
- 1.2.45 Inbound in queue now
- 1.2.46 Inbound interactions answered in Service Level % (moving window)
- 1.2.47 Inbound longest wait now
- 1.2.48 Inbound queued
- 1.2.49 Inbound queued unique
- 1.2.50 Inbound received
- 1.2.51 Inbound received as transfers
- 1.2.52 Inbound rejected or missed by agents
- 1.2.53 Inbound released by agents
- 1.2.54 Inbound released by callers
- 1.2.55 Inbound ringing on agents now
- 1.2.56 Inbound routed to agents
- 1.2.57 Inbound self serviced
- 1.2.58 Inbound Service Level target
- 1.2.59 Inbound Service Level threshold
- 1.2.60 Inbound short-abandoned in queue
- 1.2.61 Inbound short-abandoned in queue %
- 1.2.62 Inbound transferred away
- 1.2.63 Matching agents busy
- 1.2.64 Matching agents logged-in
- 1.2.65 Matching agents not ready
- 1.2.66 Matching agents ready
- 1.2.67 Net Promoter Score
- 1.2.68 Number of interactions recategorized from a different service
- 1.2.69 Number of nonreplies started and discarded by agents
- 1.2.70 Number of records excluded by DNC lists from active Lists
- 1.2.71 Occupancy of matching agents
- 1.2.72 Outbound call attempts
- 1.2.73 Outbound call attempts in progress now
- 1.2.74 Outbound calls abandoned
- 1.2.75 Outbound calls abandoned %
- 1.2.76 Outbound calls abandoned in IVR
- 1.2.77 Outbound calls abandoned in queue
- 1.2.78 Outbound calls abandoned in queue %
- 1.2.79 Outbound calls abandoned while ringing
- 1.2.80 Outbound calls answered, out of connection speed compliance
- 1.2.81 Outbound calls answered, out of connection speed compliance %
- 1.2.82 Outbound calls attempts successful
- 1.2.83 Outbound calls attempts successful %
- 1.2.84 Outbound calls attempts failed
- 1.2.85 Outbound calls dropped in IVR
- 1.2.86 Outbound calls dropped in queue
- 1.2.87 Outbound calls dropped while ringing
- 1.2.88 Outbound calls duration average
- 1.2.89 Outbound calls duration total
- 1.2.90 Outbound calls in IVR %
- 1.2.91 Outbound calls in queue now
- 1.2.92 Outbound calls rejected or missed by agents
- 1.2.93 Outbound calls released by agent
- 1.2.94 Outbound calls ringing on agents now
- 1.2.95 Outbound calls routed to agents
- 1.2.96 Outbound calls self serviced
- 1.2.97 Outbound calls transferred away
- 1.2.98 Outbound interactions handled by agents (email - send non-replies)
- 1.2.99 Outbound interactions handled by agents now
- 1.2.100 Records attempts
- 1.2.101 Records attempts %
- 1.2.102 Records completed in active lists %
- 1.2.103 Records completions
- 1.2.104 Records completions %
- 1.2.105 Records dialable right now (Dialable)
- 1.2.106 Records in quota groups that reached quota limits
- 1.2.107 Records previews
- 1.2.108 Records skips
- 1.2.109 Records skips %
- 1.2.110 Remaining records in active lists
- 1.2.111 Remaining records with personal agent assignments
- 1.2.112 Service Name
- 1.3 Control Options
- Single Statistic
- ImageTime Series Widgets
- About Time Series Widgets
- Time Series WidgetsUser Widgets
- About User Widgets
- Break Time
- My Stats vs. My Team's
- AgendaCopy from Existing Widgets
- About Copy from Existing Widgets
The Service Grid widget provides information about a specified selection of services.
Users with the privilege Customize Wallboards may edit the control settings of wallboard widgets. Service Grid settings are as follows.
Title is the title of the widget. Widget titles, along with their icons, are displayed in the widget selector.
You can select the selected dispositions or selected services to be shown on the widget. If selected dispositions is chosen, a dialog will open with the available dispositions that can be included for the service.
Selected services are included in the widget in the same way. Selected services also may be called from any single service statistic. Note that services not assigned to the editing user will not be displayed or included in calculation. The display is limited to the editing user’s assigned services.
Selecting the enable checkbox enables the column headings to be shown on the widget.
Max items to show
Enter the maximum number of items to be shown on the widget.
Service metrics are displayed in Columns. You can specify the information to be shown in each column.
Order affects the order in which service metrics are displayed in the widget.
Sort will sort the services and metrics listed in the widget.
The Title field allows you to rename the Service Grid columns.
For the Service Grid widget, the following service metrics may be selected.
For more information on service metrics, see the Reporting Reference Guide, section Service Metrics Report.
Service Name is the name of the service.
In the Settings dialog window, notice the control options. These are used to select, sort, delete, and move items in and out of the widget's columns.
- The "plus" icon is used to add more statistics to a column.
- The "X" is used to delete a statistic from a column.
- The sort circle means there is no sorting, and it appears only on hover.
- The sort up arrow is used to move a statistic up the list.
- The sort down arrow is used to move a statistic down the list.
Note the following:
- When column headings are disabled, the Title column is hidden.
- When multiple sort options are selected, they are evaluated in the order that columns are defined.
- Options show up on hover when options available for a specific statistic, or when there are non-default options for Service grid “selected services” instead of teams and states.