- General Information
- Selecting a Phone Device
- Logging into Agent Desktop
- Installing and Updating the Agent Desktop Helper Application
- User Interface Overview
- Understanding Screen-pop
- Configuring Your User Profile
- Configuring Your Voicemail
- Listening to Voicemail Messages
- Call Forwarding
- Getting Help
- How to Terminate Your Working Session
- When Your Browser Closes or Navigates Away
- Managing Your States
- How to Interpret Your Current State Information
- How to Make Yourself Ready
- How to Make Yourself Not Ready
- Handling Calls
- How to Answer an Incoming Call
- How to Reject an Incoming Call
- How to Make an Internal Call
- How to Make an Outbound Call
- How to Send Numeric Information
- How to Use the Directory
- How to Redial a Previously Dialed Number
- How to Use Favorite Contacts
- How to Mute a Call
- How to Release a Call
- How to Wrap Up After Call Work
- Dispositions and Notes
- How to Hold and Retrieve a Call
- How to Make a Consultation Call
- How to Transfer a Call
- How to Host a Conference
- How to Participate in a Conference
- How to Place a Call in a Service Queue
- How to Connect a Voice Application to Your Call
- How to Use Prerecorded Messages
- How to Record a Call
- How to Stop or Pause Call Recording
- Voice Signatures
- How to Schedule a Follow-up Activity
- How to Send SMS Messages
- Handling Service Chats
- How to Accept a Chat Request
- How to Reject a Chat Request
- Chat Messages
- How to Schedule a Follow-Up Activity from a Chat Session
- How to Create a Case from a Chat Session
- How to Flag a Chat Session
- How to Send and Receive Pictures and Documents
- How to Have an Audio Chat
- How to Have a Video Chat
- How to Transfer Your Chat Session
- How to Create and Edit Canned Chat Responses
- How to End a Chat Session
- How to Send a Secure Form
- Handling Multiple Chat Sessions
- Handling Mobile Interactions
- Participating in an Outbound Campaign
- General Information About Outbound Campaigns
- How to Review a Calling Record
- How to Reject a Calling Record
- How to Reschedule a Call Attempt
- Using the Calendar
- Handling My Cases
- General Information About Handling My Cases (Email)
- Understanding Email Cases and Threads
- How to Accept an Email
- 1 How to Retrieve an Email from the Team Queue
- How to Retrieve an Email from Personal Queue
- Overview of the Email Working Area
- How to Review an Incoming Email
- How to Mask Sensitive Data
- How to Close an Email without Replying
- How to Change an Assigned Email Service
- How to Transfer an Email
- How to Forward an Email
- How to Change Default Email Font
- How to Compose a Reply
- How to Use My Follow-ups to Send a Follow-up Outbound Email
- How to Use Cases to Send a Follow-up Outbound Email
- How to Send a New Outbound Email
- How to Save an Email as a Draft
- How to Search Email Cases
- How to Print an Email
- How to Copy and Paste Images into Email
- General Information About Contacts
- Ways to Access Contacts
- How to Create a New Contact
- How to Edit to an Existing Contact
- Using Chat Center
- My Grades
- Knowledge Base
- General Information About Knowledge Base
- How to Use a Knowledge Base Article
- Contributing Content to the Knowledge Base
- Other Useful Functions
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Ways to Request Assistance
- How to Report a Call Quality Problem
- How to Send Agent Desktop Application Logs to Your Administrator
- Error Messages
How to Retrieve an Email from the Team Queue
If emails are distributed via the Pull method, they will appear in your team queue. You can immediately see if there are any emails in the queue by checking entry My Cases in your Active Communications List. The entry will show how many emails you currently have in Personal Queue and in Team Queue.
Viewing Team Queue Content
To view the content of the Team Queue, select the My Cases entry. Both Personal Queue and the Team Queue will be displayed in the Contact Info Panel area. Click on Team Queue to view all emails in the team queue.
For each queued email, customer’s display name, arrival date/time, subject line, and attachment indicator (if there are attachments) will be shown. Depending on your system configuration, an abbreviated service name may also be displayed next to the arrival date/time. If such short names are used, you will receive their descriptions from your system administrator.
To see the full sender’s email address, hover over the customer’s display name.
To see the full service name, hover over the abbreviated service name.
The attachment indicator shows whether there are any attachments in the messages sent or received in the entire email thread. The indicator is displayed for each message in the thread at the end of the line in the queue.
A bar indicator next to each email will indicate how close the current wait time is to breaching the service level agreement (SLA). The SLA is your contact center's "standard" time for replying to customers’ emails. The unshaded portion of the SLA bar represents the time remaining to the SLA breach. This time also defines the default order in which emails appear in the queue.
You can sort emails in the team queue by Create Time, Update Time, Last customer update, SLA Age %, From, Subject, and Flag. In addition, you may choose either ascending or descending order of email appearance in each case. This is done by clicking the up/down arrow icon.
Adjusting Team Queue View
If your team is assigned to handling emails for multiple services, you can adjust your Team Queue view to display emails for any one of those services separately or for all assigned services at once. The name of the currently selected service will be displayed under the queue title. To view another service, click on the currently selected service name and select the desired service from the drop-down menu. To view queued emails for all assigned services, click All.
Note: The limited screen space allocated for the team queue on the screen only allows to see a few emails. You can use scrolling to see more emails.
Preview Email Content Without Retrieving It
You can preview content of an email in the Team Queue without retrieving it. To preview an email, click it once.
For more information about reviewing email content, see section How to Review an Incoming Email.
To retrieve an email for handling, double-click it. (Note that double-clicking the email moves the email to your Personal Queue. The Active Communications List will display the email icon , indicating that you now have an active email on your desktop. For subsequent email handling steps, see section How to Review an Incoming Email.
Note: If subsequent handling of a selected email involves replying or forwarding, you can also retrieve it for handling by selecting the corresponding action from the editing area. For more information, see sections How to Forward an Email and How to Compose a Reply.
Instead of retrieving an email for handling, you can move it to Personal Queue for processing at a later time. To move an email to Personal Queue, you can click the Grab button in the reading pane, drag the selected email from the team queue and drop it anywhere in Personal Queue, or double-click it.
You can use the drag-and-drop operation to move multiple emails to Personal Queue in one step. Click the desired emails while holding the Ctrl button. (If you select a range, you can click the first and last email in the range while holding the Shift button.) Drag selected emails and drop them anywhere in Personal Queue.