- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- AudienceGeneral Information
- Login Procedure
- User Interface Overview
- Application SettingsContact Center Configuration Process
- Initial General Configuration
- Inbound Voice Service Configuration
- Outbound Campaign Configuration
- Email Service Configuration
- Chat Service Configuration
- Web Chat ConfigurationUsers and Teams
- Forwarding and Voicemail Operation
- Agent Dashboard Metrics
- Skill Levels
- Help ScreensDirectory
- Access Numbers
- Dial-out Entries
- Static Entries
- Special NumbersScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries Overview
- Web Callback
- Scenarios Overview
- Chat Workflows
- Workflow Entries
- 1.1 Common Variables
- 1.2 For Voice
- 1.2.1 $(LanguageAsked)
- 1.2.2 $(NPS_raw)
- 1.2.3 $(contact_satisfaction)
- 1.2.4 $(destination)
- 1.2.5 $(first_call)
- 1.2.6 $(screenpopData)
- 1.2.7 $(item.ANI)
- 1.2.8 $(item.DNIS)
- 1.2.9 $(item.cnam)
- 1.2.10 $(item.customerPhone)
- 1.2.11 $(item.from)
- 1.2.12 $(item.interactionId)
- 1.2.13 $(item.media)
- 1.2.14 $(outbound_data)
- Services and Campaigns Overview
- Properties Tab
- Assignments Tab
- Lists Tab
- Dispositions Tab
- Activity Tab
- Numbers Tab
- Service Level Tab
- Outbound Tab
- Results Tab
- Archive Tab
- Canned Tab
- Email Tab
- Pre-defined Dispositions
- Outbound - General
- Outbound - Calling Hours
- Outbound - Dial Rules
- Outbound - DNC
- Outbound - DiagnosticsLists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Scheduled and In-Progress Tasks
- Task LogCase & Contact Management
- General Settings
- Client Partitions
- Case Categories
- Custom Fields
- Import & ExportForms
- AugmentationCall Center Configuration
- General Settings
- Integration Accounts
- Knowledge Base
- Hours of Operation
- State Calling Hours
- Auxiliary Skills
- Language Skills
- Audio Treatments
- Shared Voice Segments
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Chat Settings
- Email SettingsQuality Management
- Grading Categories
- Call Recording and Monitoring
- Screen Recording
- Encryption SettingsReporting
- Report Templates
- Reporting Settings
- WFM ReportsCustom
- Custom Reporting Fields
- Custom Survey FieldsSecurity
- Security Policy
- System Access Restrictions
- Text Masking
- Encryption Key Management
- Audit LogAppendices
- Agent Desktop Helper Application
- System Requirements
- Countries, Calling Codes, and Time Zones
- Setting Up Private S3 Storage
$(user.id) specifies the agent's ID if the workflow is started due to agent action.
$(user.loginId) specifies the agent's login ID if the workflow is started due to agent action.
$(user.team) is the name of the team to which the user is assigned.
$(user.firstName) specifies the agent's first name.
$(user.lastName) specifies the agent's last name.
$(item.caseId) specifies the case ID of the interaction, if available.
$(item.caseNumber) specifies the case number of the interaction, if available.
$(item.contactId) specifies the contact ID of the customer, if available.
$(item.firstName) specifies the first name of the customer, if available.
$(item.lastName) specifies the last name of the customer, if available.
$(global_interaction_id) specifies the Global interaction identifier. This variable is also known as $(item.globalInteractionId).
Note: This variable is available in scenarios.
$(LanguageAsked) specifies whether the customer asked for a specific language (e.g., "Yes").
$(NPS_raw) specifies the Net Promoter Score (NPS) value (e.g., "11").
$(contact_satisfaction) specifies the customer's contact satisfaction rating (e.g., "1").
$(destination) specifies the destination for the Connect Call block (e.g., "2042").
$(first_call) specifies whether this voice interaction is the first placed call (e.g., "1").
$(screenpopData) specifies the list of the screen pop data received or set by interactive voice response (IVR). An actual list of available screen pop data elements depends on the particular IVR and integration.
$(item.ANI) specifies the Automatic Number Identification (ANI), a telephone company service providing a calling party with a number of the calling party. "ANI" is often used instead of “calling party number.”
$(item.DNIS) specifies the Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS), a telephone company service providing the called party with a number that was dialed by the calling party. "DNIS" is often used as a shorthand for "called party number."
$(item.cnam) specifies the customer name.
$(item.customerPhone) specifies the customer phone number. This variable enables passing customer phone information from scenarios of primary inbound and outbound customer calls to scenarios of the associated consultations and blind transfers.
- In scenarios launched for new incoming calls, its value matches the value of the $(item.from) variable.
- In scenarios launched for new outgoing calls, its value matches the value of the $(item.to) variable.
- In scenarios launched for consult calls and blind transfers, the value of the $(item.customerPhone) is inherited from the scenarios of the associated primary calls.
$(item.from) specifies the origination address (i.e., phone number or chat user display name). This variable is also known as ANI.
$(item.interactionId) specifies the interaction identifier.
$(item.media) specifies the media type (e.g., "voice").
$(outbound_data) contains data from calling lists and is available if the workflow is triggered from outbound campaign.