- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling ReportsInteraction Records
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- 1.1 Metric Descriptions
- 1.1.1 Number of Calls Handled
- 1.1.2 Average Handling Time (Inbound)
- 1.1.3 Number of Calls Made
- 1.1.4 Average Handling Time (Outbound)
- 1.1.5 Number of Surveys
- 1.1.6 First Call Resolution %
- 1.1.7 Contact Satisfaction
- 1.1.8 Net Promoter Score
- 1.1.9 Agent Abandons
- 1.1.10 Call Rejects / No Answer
- 1.1.11 Initiated Transfers
- 1.1 Metric Descriptions
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
- Real-Time Metrics by Category
Intra-Team by Service Report
This report provides service-call-handling metrics for selected agent(s) of selected teams. Call related to specific services are reported separately. Only the services associated with the selected teams are included. Direct calls, including transfers, are reported separately in the last section of the report.
All interaction-related metrics in this report are calculated for call and chat media types. For agents’ email metrics, use the Agent Email Report.
Number of Calls Handled
Number of Calls Handled is the total number of inbound calls to the given service handled by the agent.
Average Handling Time (Inbound)
Average Handling Time (Inbound) is the average handling time, including after call work, for inbound calls to the given service.
Number of Calls Made
Number of Calls Made is the total number of outbound calls associated with the given service handled by the agent.
Average Handling Time (Outbound)
Average Handling Time (Outbound) is the average handling time, including after call work, for outbound calls associated with the given service.
Number of Surveys
Number of Surveys is the number of surveys available for calls to the given service handled by the agent.
First Call Resolution %
First Call Resolution % is the percentage of surveys that indicated first call resolution relative to the total number of surveys available for calls to the given service handled by the agent.
Contact Satisfaction is the average of contact satisfaction marks from all surveys available for calls to the given service handled by the agent.
Net Promoter Score
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is based on the results of surveys available for calls to the given service handled by the agent. For more information about NPS, see http://www.netpromoter.com/why-net-promoter/know/
Agent Abandons is the number of inbound calls to the given service that the agent answered and terminated within 10 seconds.
Call Rejects / No Answer
Call Rejects / No Answer is the number of inbound calls to the given service that the agent rejected and/or did not answer.
Initiated Transfers is the number of calls to the given service that the agent transferred.