- Reporting Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceAccess to Reports and Records
- General Information About Access to Reports and Records
- Report Generation
- Scheduling Reports
- 1.1 How to Schedule a Report
- 1.2 Properties
- 1.2.1 Parameters tab
- 1.2.2 Email Delivery tab
- 1.2.3 FTP Delivery tab
- Interaction Records Search
- Search Criteria
- Search Results
- Global Interaction IdentifierQuality Management
- General Information About Quality Management
- Call Recordings
- Chat Transcripts
- Email Messages
- Screen RecordingsAgent Timeline
- Agent Activity Search Detail Reports
- General Information About Detail Reports
- Agent Activity Report
- Agent Activity CSV Report
- Call Detail Report
- Call Detail CSV Report
- Email Detail Report
- Internal Chats ReportAggregate Reports
- General Information About Aggregate Reports
- Agent Email Report
- Agent Login/Logout Report
- Agent Performance Report
- Agent Time Allocation Report
- Campaign in Time Report
- Monthly Concurrent Users Report
- Dispositions in Time Report
- Email Service Report
- Intra-Team by Service Report
- Intra-Team Performance Report
- Requested Skills Report
- Scenario Block Disconnects Report
- Scenario Block Frequency Report
- Service in Time Report
- Service in Time - Voice and Chat Report
- Service Metrics Report
- Service Staffing and Overflow Report
- Team Email Report
- Team Operation Quality Report
- Team Performance Report
- Telemarketing Compliance Report
- Virtual Queue (Callback) ReportCarrier Usage
- Current Usage ReportsPatterns
- Customer Conversation Patterns ReportCampaign Results
- Detailed Format
- Simple FormatRecordings Details
- Recordings Details FormatReal-time Metrics
- Information About Real-Time Metrics
- List of All Real-Time Metrics
- Real-Time Metrics by Category
Reports may be scheduled for distribution at a future date and time. This functionality is particularly useful for contact centers that run specific reports and distribute them to the same users on a regular basis. Scheduling reports automates the process of running reports with specific parameters and distributing reports via email or FTP/SFTP.
How to Schedule a Report
To schedule a report or to update the settings of a scheduled report, follow these steps:
- In Contact Center Administrator, navigate to Reports and select the desired type of report from the main menu (i.e., Agent/Team Reports, Outbound Reports, Scenario Reports, etc.).
- In the list of reports, select the name of the report you wish to schedule. The report properties will be shown in the bottom pane of the screen.
- Click Schedule this report for distribution. The report scheduling parameters will be shown.
- Select the Enabled checkbox.
- Specify the properties for Report Schedule and Report Parameters. See section "Parameters tab" below for descriptions of properties.
- Specify the properties for the Email Delivery tab, if needed. See section "Email Delivery tab" below for descriptions of properties.
- Specify the properties for the FTP Delivery tab, if needed. See section "FTP Delivery tab" below for descriptions of properties.
- Click Apply.
- Review the remaining report properties and edit as needed.
- Click Run Report.
As described in How to Schedule a Report, clicking Schedule this report for distribution brings up a new dialog with report schedule properties and other report parameters. The dialog includes three tabs: Parameters, Email Delivery, and FTP Delivery. The properties of these tabs are described as follows.
Select the Enabled checkbox to enable the report to be scheduled for distribution.
In this section of Parameters, define when and how often the report will be scheduled to be run.
Recurrence is the frequency that the report will be run and distributed.
Select one of four options:
Specify the time and the timezone in which the report will be scheduled to run.
Specify how often the report should be run, or if the report should be run only once. Available repeat options include every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc.
If you selected how often the report run should be repeated, you should specify the time when the report should stop being repeated.
The Report Parameters section includes only the parameters relevant to the selected report name.
In the example shown, the selected report name is "Agent Activity" and therefore, only the Agent Activity report parameters "Time Frame" and "Agents" are shown.
Email Delivery tab
Deliver report via email
Select the Deliver report via email checkbox to enable delivery of the report to specified email addresses.
Sender display name
Enter the desired Sender display name here. This name can be any name (e.g., organization name, your name, team name, service name, etc.).
Sender email address
The Sender email address is the email address that will be used to send the report.
The Subject is the subject line of the email message to be sent.
The Message is the body text of the email message to be sent.
Format is how the report will be provided in the email message to be sent.
Choose one of four options:
Recipients are the people who will receive the scheduled report. Click edit to select and add recipients to the list.
FTP Delivery tab
Deliver report via FTP/SFTP
Select the Deliver report via FTP/SFTP checkbox to enable delivery of the report via FTP/SFTP.
Format is how the report will be saved and sent via FTP/SFTP.
Choose one of four options:
Transport Protocol is the specified transfer protocol (FTP or SFTP).
FTP/SFTP Server hostname
FTP/SFTP Server hostname is the is the specified FTP/SFTP server username.
Destination folder and file name
Destination folder and file name is where the scheduled report will be saved.
FTP username is the specified FTP username.
FTP password is the specified FTP username.
The Test connection button is used to test the FTP/SFTP connection with the supplied credentials.