- Accepting Email
- Creating Cases
- How to Use Pinned Cases to Send a Follow-up Outbound Email
- How to Use Cases to Send a Follow-up Outbound Email
- Handling Email
- How to Close an Email without Replying
- How to Change an Assigned Email Service
- How to Compose a Reply
- How to Transfer an Email
- 1 How to Forward an Email
- How to Send a New Outbound Email
- How to Save an Email as a Draft
- How to Copy and Paste Images into Email
- Masking Data
- Retrieving Email from Queue
- Reviewing Email
How to Forward an Email
An email draft will open with the original subject preceded by Fwd: and an empty To field. Specify the email address of the party you are forwarding the email to in the To field. If necessary, add cc and/or bcc recipients. Consider adding some text in the email message body explaining the reason for email forwarding.
When the mail is ready to be sent, click the Send email button . The email will be sent to the specified external address. You will no longer be able to edit the email, and, depending on your service configuration, you may be placed in the After Call Work state. You can use this mode to complete the interaction processing. For example, you may be expected to select a disposition for this interaction.
Click the disposition selector and choose an appropriate disposition. If necessary, enter free-form text comments in the Notes Editor.
Note: You can also select disposition and/or enter notes before sending the email.