- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Working in Agent DesktopTutorials
- Tutorials Overview
- OverviewAccepting Email
- How to Accept an EmailCreating Cases
- How to Create New CasesFollow-ups
- How to Use Pinned Cases to Send a Follow-up Outbound Email
- How to Use Cases to Send a Follow-up Outbound EmailFonts
- How to Change Default Email FontHandling Email
- How to Close an Email without Replying
- How to Change an Assigned Email Service
- How to Compose a Reply
- How to Transfer an Email
- How to Forward an Email
- How to Send a New Outbound Email
- How to Save an Email as a Draft
- How to Copy and Paste Images into EmailMasking Data
- How to Mask Sensitive DataPrint
- How to Print an EmailRetrieving Email from Queue
- How to Retrieve an Email from the Team Queue
- How to Retrieve an Email from Personal QueueReviewing Email
- How to Review an Incoming Email
- Chat Center
- Knowledge Base
- Outbound Campaigns
How to Retrieve an Email from Personal Queue
As mentioned in the How to Retrieve an Email from the Team Queue section, in addition to the Push and Pull distribution methods, an email can be assigned to you by a supervisor. Depending on your system configuration, if an incoming email is related to a case that you previously handled, such an email can also be delivered to you directly. These emails will appear in Personal Queue, from which you will be expected to retrieve them manually. Personal Queue looks very similar to the Team Queue described in the previous section. It is opened using the same control, displayed in the same area of your application, and provides the same information about each email.
For more information, see section How to Retrieve an Email for the Team Queue.
Personal Queue also contains emails that you may have worked on previously and saved as drafts. For more information, see section How to Save an Email as a Draft. Drafts are retrieved from Personal Queue for processing in the same way as new emails. Emails in Personal Queue are arranged by the service level agreement (SLA), with the ones closest to the SLA breach appearing on top of the list. Note that the limited space allocated for the personal queue on the desktop only allows you to see a few emails. You can scroll to see more emails.
The attachment indicator shows whether there are any attachments in the messages sent or received in the entire email thread. The indicator is displayed for each message in the thread at the end of the line in the queue.
To retrieve an email for handling, follow these steps:
- Double-click the email or click the Grab button in the editing area.
- The Active Communications List will display the email icon indicating that you now have an active email on your desktop.
For subsequent email handling steps, see section How to Review an Incoming Email.