- Agent Guide Introduction
- What Is Agent Desktop?
- User Interface OverviewGetting Started
- Working in Agent DesktopTutorials
- Tutorials Overview
- Chat Center
- OverviewAccepting/Rejecting Chats
- How to Accept a Chat Request
- How to Reject a Chat RequestAudio/Video Chats
- How to Have an Audio Chat
- How to Have a Video ChatCanned Responses
- How to Create and Edit Canned Chat ResponsesCo-browsing
- How to Co-browse with Surfly Integration
- How to Co-browseCreating Cases
- How to Create a Case from a Chat SessionFlagging Chats
- How to Flag an InteractionFollow-ups
- How to Schedule a Follow-Up Activity from a Chat SessionForms
- How to Send a Secure FormMultiple Chats
- Handling Multiple Chat SessionsRemote Assistance
- Overview: Remote Assistance in Chats
- How to Initiate Remote Assistance During a Chat/SMS/Messaging Session
- How to Transfer a Remote Assistance Session to a Different Agent During a Chat SessionSending Chat Messages
- Chat Messages
- How to Send and Receive Pictures and Documents
- How to Send SMSTerminating the Chat
- How to End a Chat SessionTransfers
- How to Transfer Your Chat Session
- Knowledge Base
- Outbound Campaigns
How to Transfer a Remote Assistance Session to a Different Agent During a Chat Session
During an active chat and active remote assistance session, you can invite another agent to join the customer’s chat, leave the chat, and have the other agent handle the remote assistance session.
- After the remote assistance session has been established, click the Invite button in the chat window to either transfer the chat and conference with another agent or transfer the chat using the directory.
- Select the name of the agent who you wish to invite to the chat.
- Wait for the agent to accept the invitation.
- Once the other agent accepts the chat, the chat session between you, the other agent, and the customer will start, and the remote assistance session between you and the customer continues.
- To transfer the remote assistance session from yourself to the other agent, leave the chat. The remote assistance session will begin for the other agent and the customer.
What Happens for the Other Agent?
The other agent who is logged in to the LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console will receive a sound notification in the console. That agent will be able to select the remote assistance session, which has status "Waiting," in the application, and click Start Session.
The agent then has the option to select either Remote control session to control and make changes on the customer desktop, or Viewing session to observe the customer's desktop only.