- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & CampaignsLists
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration SectionsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom Sections
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
Custom Reporting Fields
Customizable fields are available for reporting purposes. Each custom field has a name, which can be any unique value, one that is distinctly different than any field offered by default.
Custom fields are added by clicking EDIT beside each available field. A dialog pops up with the following items to edit:
- Field Name - The unique name of the custom reporting field (e.g., "my_custom_field")
- Enabled - Select this checkbox to enable the custom reporting field to be used for your tenant.
You can define up to five custom reporting fields. Once they are defined here, they can be populated for any type of interaction via scenarios and/or activity forms. The collected data will appear in the call_detail table of the Reporting Database and can also be used as a filter when searching for Interaction Records.
Note that all custom reporting fields are text fields with a 255 character limit.