- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams SectionsDirectory
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & Campaigns
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration SectionsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
The Archive tab provides a list view of archived campaign results. For events that trigger campaign results archiving, see the description of the Services and Campaigns - Results tab.
Archived campaign results are stored in .ZIP files. To download a selected archive, click Download. To delete an archive that you no longer need, click x.
Storage of archived campaign results is typically defined by the terms and conditions of your service contract. Expired archives are deleted automatically.
Note that all archived campaign results are also deleted automatically when the campaign itself is deleted.