- Contact Center Administrator Guide Introduction
- Contact Center Administrator IntroductionUser Interface
- Contact Center Administrator User InterfaceTutorials
- About TutorialsConcepts
- About ConceptsUsers and Teams
- Users & Teams Sections
- Directory SectionsScenario Entries
- Scenario Entries SectionsScenarios
- About ScenariosWorkflows
- WorkflowsServices and Campaigns
- About Services & CampaignsLists
- ListsDo Not Call Lists
- Do Not Call ListsTasks
- Tasks SectionsCase & Contact Management
- Case & Contact Management SectionsCall Center Configuration
- Call Center Configuration SectionsQuality Management
- Quality Management SectionsReporting
- Reporting SectionsCustom
- Custom SectionsSecurity
- Security SectionsApplication Notes
- Application NotesAppendices
Training Classes, a feature of the Omni QM module, allows you to create training classes (i.e., in name only) that reflect actual training an agent has received or classes an agent actively attends in real life. Training Class is defined per user in section Users > Person tab and is used as an optional search parameter in select QM Reports.
As a report parameter, Training Classes allows you to analyze a given class by comparing it against other report data; if performance is lacking in a particular class, quality evaluators can adjust training as necessary.
For more information about Omni QM, contact your service provider.