- Omni QM Guide Introduction
- Why We Created Omni QMTutorials
- Omni QM for Agents
- Omni QM for Supervisors
- Omni QM for Quality Evaluators
- Omni QM for AdminsReference
- QM Configuration
- Evaluation Forms
- Eval Home
- Eval Console
- Quality Score Widgets
- QM Reports
The Calibrations report provides calibration instances, including evaluation forms, date and time of interaction, agent, service, duration, evaluator, question list with score, sum, average, and difference check.
How to Use This Report
- Set parameters, which narrow the report's data.
- Use the report generation controls to schedule, generate, customize, rename, and/or clone the report.
- Run the report and view metrics.
You can narrow the report's data by specifying the following parameters.
The specified time range for which the data will be generated on the report (i.e., Today, This week, Custom, etc.).
If the Custom timeframe is selected, From/To is the custom date range. From is the evaluation start date and time, and To is the evaluation stop date and time.
Clicking the link shown allows you to designate the timezone settings for the report's timeframe.
The metrics of the Calibrations report are organized into columns, which are described as follows:
The evaluation form question (e.g., “Used correct closing statement”).
The first name and last name of the agent being evaluated (e.g., “Gina Vasquez”).
The Average Question Score (e.g., “100”).
The standard deviation.