- Supervisor Guide Introduction
- Supervisor TutorialsStarting Your Working Session
- Starting Agent Desktop
- User Interface Overview
- Working as an Agent
- Working as a Supervisor
- Home Page
- Omni QMAgent Management
- Changing Agent State
- About Chat Center
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring, Coaching, and Barge-In
- Continuous Agent Monitoring
- Grading Calls in Progress
- Agent Screen Monitoring
- Managing Calendar Events
- Quality ManagementCalendars
- Working With Agent CalendarsCampaign Operation
- General Information About Campaign Operation
- General Campaign Metrics View
- Individual Campaign Metrics View
- List of Campaign Metrics
- Quota Metrics View
- List of Quota Metrics
- Lists View
- List of List Metrics
- Campaign Teams ViewEmail Queue
- General Information About Email Queue ManagementReal-time Metrics
- General Information About Metric Viewing
- Understanding Real-Time Metrics
- Team Metrics View
- List of Team Metrics
- Service Metrics View
- Service Metric Descriptions
- Skill Metrics View
- List of Skill Metrics
- Agent Metrics View
- List of Agent Metrics
- Real-Time Metric Alerts
- Agent Management
- Email Queue
- Real-Time Metrics
- How to Start and Stop Campaigns
- How to Enable and Disable Lists within a Campaign
- How to Add and Remove Campaign Teams
How to Add and Remove Campaign Teams
As a campaign operator, you can assign additional teams to active campaigns and remove previously assigned teams.
To assign a new team to a selected campaign:
- Click the green add team button at the bottom of the campaign teams view.
- Select the desired team from the list that appears.
- The team will appear in the campaign teams view. All agents of the team will have the campaign skill assigned to them automatically with the highest level. You can change this skill assignment manually.
For more information, see section Skill Levels of the ServicePattern Contact Center Administrator Guide.
To remove a previously assigned team:
- Select this team in the campaign teams view.
- Click the red remove team button .
- A warning message will appear and you will need to confirm the removal of the team.
- The selected team will be removed from the campaign and will no longer appear in the campaign teams view.
Note: When teams are assigned to multiple enabled campaigns, the cumulative load of such campaigns must be distributed evenly among those teams. For more information and examples of valid and invalid team assignments, see the Contact Center Administrator Guide, section Assignments Tab.