- Administration Tutorials
- AI and Bots
- OverviewBot Creation
- How to Create an Amazon Lex Bot
- How to Create a Watson Assistant
- How to Configure a Microsoft Azure Web App Bot from a TemplateIntegration Account Configuration
- How to Add a Bot or Chat Suggestions Engine
- Set up an AWS Lex Integration Account
- Set up a Watson Assistant (Conversation) Integration Account
- Set up a Watson Assistant Integration AccountPutting It All Together in Bright Pattern
- How to Integrate Bots with Chat
How to Add a Bot/Chat Suggestions Engine Integration Account
Bot/chat suggestions engine integration accounts allow you to use third-party bots to automate chat conversations, provide self-service options, intelligently route customers to agents, and provide meaningful suggestions to an agent during active chat sessions.
Bright Pattern Contact Center supports the following types of bot integration: AWS Lex and Watson Assistant.
Adding a New Account
- In the Contact Center Administrator application, go to Configuration > Call Center Configuration > Integrations Accounts.
- Click the Add account (+) button to add a new integration account.
- Select account type Bot / Chat suggestions engine and click OK.
- In the Bot / Chat suggestions engine type dialog, select your desired type of bot instance.
- Click OK. The properties for that engine will open next.
Now that you have a bot/chat suggestions engine integration account, you can edit its properties.
Learn more at: