- Workflow Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWorkflow Builder Application
- Workflow Builder OverviewWorkflow-Building Exercises
- How to Solicit Post-Transactional Surveys via EmailWorkflow Blocks
- Assign Case to Agent
- Bright Pattern Create Object
- Bright Pattern Delete Object
- Bright Pattern Search Object
- Bright Pattern Update Object
- DB Execute
- Delete Internal Record
- Exception Handler
- Fetch URL
- Get Next Record
- Get User Configuration
- Internal Message
- Microsoft Dynamics Create Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Delete Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Search Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Select Account
- Microsoft Dynamics Update Object
- Retrieve Internal Record
- RightNow Create Object
- RightNow Search
- RightNow Select Account
- RightNow Update Object
- Salesforce.com Delete
- Salesforce.com Insert
- Salesforce.com Search
- Salesforce.com Select Account
- Salesforce.com Update
- Send Message+
- ServiceNow Create Object
- ServiceNow Search
- ServiceNow Select Account
- ServiceNow Update Object
- Set Variable
- Start Another Workflow
- Transfer Case to Service
- Zapier Invoke Zap
- Zapier Select Account
- Zendesk API Request
- Zendesk Create Object
- Zendesk Search
- Zendesk Select Account
- Zendesk Update ObjectReference
- Standard Fields for CRM Objects
- String Expressions
- Integer Expressions
- Floating Point Expressions
- Built-In Functions
Bright Pattern Delete Object
The Bright Pattern Delete Object deletes an object from the internal database. The object types allowed for deletion are Case, Contact, and Company. Note the following about the block:
- The deletion of cases deletes all activity history related to the case.
- The deletion of contacts deletes activity history associated with this contact that is not linked to any cases.
- The deletion of contacts erases reference to the contact from cases and activity history items linked to the cases but keeps the cases.
- The deletion of contacts erases references to the contact from the calendar but does not remove calendar entries.
- The deletion of contact erases references to contact from emails in queue (queue_items.reporter_id), but keeps emails in queue.
- The deletion of companies erases reference to it from the contacts but does not delete any contacts.
The Failed conditional exit is executed if the deletion operation failed, either through timeout or failed network connectivity to an external CRM (e.g. Salesforce).
The No Data conditional exit is executed if no data matching the specified deletion criteria is found.
Title Text is the name of the instance of the block. Enter a name in the text field and the new name of the block will appear in the flowchart.
The Object type drop-down menu allows you to choose the type of object you want to delete in the internal database. You may choose Case, Contact, or Company.
This is the database record ID.