- Workflow Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWorkflow Builder Application
- Workflow Builder OverviewWorkflow-Building Exercises
- How to Solicit Post-Transactional Surveys via EmailWorkflow Blocks
- Assign Case to Agent
- Bright Pattern Create Object
- Bright Pattern Delete Object
- Bright Pattern Search Object
- Bright Pattern Update Object
- DB Execute
- Exception Handler
- Fetch URL
- Get Next Record
- Get User Configuration
- Internal Message
- Microsoft Dynamics Create Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Delete Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Search Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Select Account
- Microsoft Dynamics Update Object
- RightNow Create Object
- RightNow Search
- RightNow Select Account
- RightNow Update Object
- Salesforce.com Delete
- Salesforce.com Insert
- Salesforce.com Search
- Salesforce.com Select Account
- Salesforce.com Update
- Send Message+
- ServiceNow Create Object
- ServiceNow Search
- ServiceNow Select Account
- ServiceNow Update Object
- Set Variable
- Start Another Workflow
- Transfer Case to Service
- Zapier Invoke Zap
- Zapier Select Account
- Zendesk API Request
- Zendesk Create Object
- Zendesk Search
- Zendesk Select Account
- Zendesk Update ObjectReference
- Standard Fields for CRM Objects
- String Expressions
- Integer Expressions
- Floating Point Expressions
- Built-In Functions
The RightNow Search workflow block executes the specified RightNow record selection statement written in the RightNow Object Query Language (ROQL).
The columns of the first record of retrieved recordset are stored in variables <recordset_name>.<column_name>. For that statement, the results will be stored in variables Recorset.id and Recordset.name.
The number of returned records is stored in variable <recordset_name>.__count__ (e.g., RS.__count__.). Note the double underscores in front and after count; they are used to reduce the chance of confusing the name of this variable with a column name in a recordset.
To iterate through the recordset, use the Get Next Record block.
The RightNow Search block may take one of the following conditional exits: Failed or No Data.
The Failed conditional exit is executed if the search operation failed.
The No data conditional exit is executed if no data matching the specified search criteria is found.
Title text is the name of the instance of the block. Enter a name in the text field and the new name of the block appears in the flowchart.
ROQL Query is the record selection statement in the RightNow Object Query Language. It may contain application variables specified as $(varname).
Recordset name is the name of the recordset that will be retrieved via this search operation.
The code and the body of the received HTTP response is stored in local variables $(integrationResultCode) and $(integrationResultBody) respectively. For troubleshooting purposes, use the EMail or Internal Message block to obtain the content of responses indicating a failed search attempt. For more information, see the description of the variable $(integrationResultBody).