- Workflow Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWorkflow Builder Application
- Workflow Builder OverviewWorkflow-Building Exercises
- How to Solicit Post-Transactional Surveys via EmailWorkflow Blocks
- Assign Case to Agent
- Bright Pattern Create Object
- Bright Pattern Delete Object
- Bright Pattern Search Object
- Bright Pattern Update Object
- DB Execute
- Exception Handler
- Fetch URL
- Get Next Record
- Get User Configuration
- Internal Message
- Microsoft Dynamics Create Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Delete Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Search Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Select Account
- Microsoft Dynamics Update Object
- RightNow Create Object
- RightNow Search
- RightNow Select Account
- RightNow Update Object
- Salesforce.com Delete
- Salesforce.com Insert
- Salesforce.com Search
- Salesforce.com Select Account
- Salesforce.com Update
- Send Message+
- ServiceNow Create Object
- ServiceNow Search
- ServiceNow Select Account
- ServiceNow Update Object
- Set Variable
- Start Another Workflow
- Transfer Case to Service
- Zapier Invoke Zap
- Zapier Select Account
- Zendesk API Request
- Zendesk Create Object
- Zendesk Search
- Zendesk Select Account
- Zendesk Update ObjectReference
- Standard Fields for CRM Objects
- String Expressions
- Integer Expressions
- Floating Point Expressions
- Built-In Functions
RightNow Update Object
The RightNow Update Object workflow block updates the properties of the specified RightNow object.
The RightNow Update Object block may take one of the following conditional exits: Failed or No data.
The Failed conditional exit is executed if the update operation failed.
The No data conditional exit is executed in the specified object is not found.
Title text is the name of the instance of the block. Enter a name in the text field and the new name of the block appears in the flowchart.
Object type is the type of RightNow object to be created. You can either select one of the standard objects from the drop-down menu or enter the name of the desired custom object type.
Object Identifier is the identifier of the object to be updated.
This setting is reserved.
Raw JSON is where the object properties to be updated are specified in JSON format.
The code and the body of the received HTTP response is stored in local variables $(integrationResultCode) and $(integrationResultBody) respectively. For troubleshooting purposes, use the EMail or Internal Message block to obtain the content of responses indicating a failed attempt to update an object. For more information, see the description of the variable $(integrationResultBody).