- Workflow Builder Reference Guide Introduction
- AudienceWorkflow Builder Application
- Workflow Builder OverviewWorkflow-Building Exercises
- How to Solicit Post-Transactional Surveys via EmailWorkflow Blocks
- Assign Case to Agent
- Bright Pattern Create Object
- Bright Pattern Delete Object
- Bright Pattern Search Object
- Bright Pattern Update Object
- DB Execute
- Exception Handler
- Fetch URL
- Get Next Record
- Get User Configuration
- Internal Message
- Microsoft Dynamics Create Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Delete Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Search Object
- Microsoft Dynamics Select Account
- Microsoft Dynamics Update Object
- RightNow Create Object
- RightNow Search
- RightNow Select Account
- RightNow Update Object
- Salesforce.com Delete
- Salesforce.com Insert
- Salesforce.com Search
- Salesforce.com Select Account
- Salesforce.com Update
- Send Message+
- ServiceNow Create Object
- ServiceNow Search
- ServiceNow Select Account
- ServiceNow Update Object
- Set Variable
- Start Another Workflow
- Transfer Case to Service
- Zapier Invoke Zap
- Zapier Select Account
- Zendesk API Request
- Zendesk Create Object
- Zendesk Search
- Zendesk Select Account
- Zendesk Update ObjectReference
- Standard Fields for CRM Objects
- String Expressions
- Integer Expressions
- Floating Point Expressions
- Built-In Functions
The Salesforce.com Update workflow block is the part of Salesforce.com Integration with Bright Pattern Contact Center.
This block updates properties of the specified Salesforce.com (SFDC) object.
The Salesforce.com Update block may take one of the following conditional exits: Failed or No Data.
The Failed conditional exit is executed if the update operation failed.
The No Data conditional exit is executed if the specified object is not found.
Title text is the name of the instance of the block. Enter a name in the text field and the new name of the block appears in the flowchart.
Object type name
Object type name is the type of Salesforce.com (SFDC) object to be created as defined in the SFDC system. It may be specified as an application variable in the $(varname) format.
Object ID is the identifier of the SFDC object to be updated. It may be specified as an application variable in the $(varname) format.
Fields to update
Fields to update are the object properties to be updated. Click add and specify the property Name as defined in the SFDC system, then, specify the desired new Value. If necessary, repeat for the other object properties to be updated. Field values may be specified as application variables in the $(varname) format.
The code and the body of the received HTTP response is stored in local variables $(integrationResultCode) and $(integrationResultBody), respectively. For troubleshooting purposes, use the EMail or Internal Message block to obtain the content of responses indicating a failed attempt to update an object. For more information, see the description of the variable $(integrationResultBody).