Overview: Remote Assistance in Chats
When remote assistance integration is enabled for your contact center, you can provide remote desktop/mobile device support to customers during conversations. That means having authorized access to the customer’s device screen, having navigational control, and being able to type and make changes on their device during an active interaction. Remote assistance makes it easier to provide troubleshooting and help.
This article will guide you through some of the ways that you can use remote assistance in Agent Desktop.
At this time, Bright Pattern Contact Center supports remote assistance via integration with LogMeIn Rescue, which requires the following:
- LogMeIn Rescue integration must be enabled for your contact center.
- You, the agent, must be an authorized technician and user of the LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console application.
- Your contact email address for Bright Pattern Contact Center must match the email address for your LogMeIn Rescue account.
The following articles will guide you through some of the ways that you can use remote assistance during chats, SMS, and messaging sessions:
- How to Start Remote Assistance During a Chat/SMS/Messaging Session
- How to Transfer a Remote Assistance Session to a Different Agent During a Chat Session